First of all, the scientists tells our universe contains 10 space dimensions and 1 time dimensions. That's 10+1 dimensions in our universe.
The old proposal was denied. And I made a new proposal:
- Multiverse contains universe. Multiverse have the dimensions as the highest dimension number of the universe.
- Archverses have the dimensions as the highest dimension number of the lower archverse layer.
- Hyperverses can have variable amount of dimensions, and goes up to infinite dimensions.
- Omniverses, contains every set of possible -verses. The highest dimension of one of the -verses is hyperverses, therefore omniverses might have infinite dimensions.
- Beyond the omniverse still have infinite dimensions, because it contains the omniverse in it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.